Shop for Save Lilo & Stitch merchandise! Click here.



Stitchipedia
Search:
Seach for an experiment number or name.

Home Add Experiment Experiments 000-099 Experiments 100-199 Experiments 200-299 Experiments 300-399 Experiments 400-499 Experiments 500-599 Experiments 600-629 Secret Files
Dynamic Drive
View Mode | Edit Mode | Change Log

Number:Name:
319Spike

Function:
Designed to reduce an individual's intelligence by 99% when hit by one of his spikes, leaving them only 1% clever for the next 48 hours.

One True Place:
Hugging (thus taming) truant experiments in Pleakly's E.A.R.W.A.X group, after being given a suit of metal armor to shield them from his spines.

Description/Other Information:
A large dark blue-green porcupine-like experiment with a white belly, a red nose, large black eyes, black claws, a long tail and huge white spikes all over his body.

In one episode of the anime Stitch!, Spike was modified so that his abilities only reduce the victim's intelligence and can by magnified by squeezing his nose. It is also revealed that he has the ability to roll into a ball and launch his spikes while spinning at incredibly high speeds.

Image URL:
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/sCsG_YktsCU/hqdefault.jpg


False information posted here?
We got overwhelmed with reports.
So we are improving the reporting system so experiments don't get
double and triple reported. And we can address them quicker.
For now, just email us the experiment numbers you want deleted.
Thank you.

Save Disney Shows Save Disney Shows